You have to click "Confirm Trade Offer" button. You can find it in "Transfer history" on our site or in the "Deposit". If you still have problems - enter facebook.com/doublepot on write to us. We will answer in 24 hours (usually immediately) and we will help you.
Be sure to check your account settings, otherwise our bot will not be able to send you your items. Open your inventory, make sure that there is no 7 days block after the password had been changed and Steam Guard is working properly. Be sure, that your Steam Profile and Steam Inventory are public.
This situation is almost impossible, but you can write to us on facebook.com/doublepot
1. You got banned (came with the new device, recently changed the password/e-mail, changed the Steam Guard security settings or have VAC-ban, etc.).
2. You have hidden inventory in Steam privacy settings (Check it)!
3. Check your trade-link in profile and on our site in "Settings" – they should be matched.
4. Bot is having problems with the Steam connection; it happens quite often, the problem is in the Steam, this is not about you.
1. You don't have enough "Avilable coins" or "Balance".
2. Someone withdrawed your skin. Just try again with others.
3. Bot is having problems. You should wait.